I'm also tired of video games, so I made a "turn it off, make music", we have a guitar and DVD lessons that has been sitting around for 2 years!
Take back your life's soundtrack!
Here are ten song suggestions to start you off:
WHAT I'M ENJOYING - Playlist # 1, 2/22/11
- ZAC BROWN BAND - Free
- ADELE - If it Hadn't Been for Love
- BILL MONROE - Mule Skinner Blues
- DAVE MATTHEWS BAND - You & Me
- EASTON CORBIN - This Far From Memphis
- GRIFFIN HOUSE - Better Than Love (This was our wedding song!)
- JEWEL - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- JOHNNY CASH & JUNE CARTER CASH - The Loving Gift
- RAY LAMONTAGNE & THE PARIAH DOGS - God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise
- BARENAKED LADIES - Crazy ABC's