Fancy is one of my favorite words, it has a different meaning for all of us. Have a very FANCY day!
fan·cy (fns)n. pl. fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature. See Synonyms at imagination.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.
Download your fancy, here.