Friday, March 11, 2011

Cereal,Chocolate and Marshmallows Oh My!

What to do with... half a box of "almost" stale cereal, half a bag of miniature marshmallows and, some left over dipping chocolate?
This is what I came up with...


Using cereal, two cereal bars, marshmallows and dipping chocolate, I got to work and mixed all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Lined two baking sheets with parchment paper, and melted the chocolate.

Once the chocolate was melted, I poured it over the cereal mixture and mixed it up really well to coat everything.

Once it was well mixed I placed the mixture on to the parchment lined baking sheets, spread it out and let it cool for 20 minuets.

                                       Once cooled, I broke it apart and made it look pretty for you!

I also thought you might like an early  St. Patrick's Day treat!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget