Saturday, April 2, 2011

Craft: Easter Pencil Toppers



                        
                     Carrots, Bunnies & Worms!
                         Homespun Craft



Photo:Homespun With Love
   
While continuing to look for healthier Easter basket goodies,  we came upon these cute fussy pencil toppers, and decided to give them a try! Our pencil garden friends were quick, easy and inexpensive to put together.





Homespun With Love
             As you can see we made bunnies, carrots and worms!
                           Don't you love their big bug eyes!
            We found the supplies we needed at the Dollar Tree.
                       {What can't you find their these days!?}
                  You may all the supplies you need right at home.


Homespun With Love

Here is Mr.Worm looking at you!


Photo:Homespun With Love

And our carrot taking a little nap!

We think they turned out pretty cute for our first time!
If you need some Easter basket stuffer ideas that are not full of sugar, but are sweet at the same time, try your crafty hand at these pencil toppers and see what little sweeties you can whip up!
For directions on putting  together your Easter Pencil Toppers, and more crafty ideas, please go here

Show us what you come up with! Send pictures to: homespunwithlove@gmail.com

Source:Homespun With Love

Linking to:



My Backyard EdenBLOG TITLE   Beyond The Picket Fence  The Shabby Nest Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!PhotobucketUndertheTableandDreamingThe Girl Creativeall crafts Handmade Projects ~ Add Yours!somewhat simple buttonPhotobucket

8 comments:

  1. These are so adorable, I have a thing for Googly eyes! The puffy tail on the rabbit kills me, so cute, I love it. I will have to make these with my kids! I am your newest follower, stop by and visit me when you can!

    Carlee,
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooooo cute. My boys will love making these over the Easter holidays.
    Thanks
    x Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, my daughter and I will need to make these for her class. Thanks so much to linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those are so awesome! I'd love to have you share them at my For the Kids Friday Link Party (still open). Those are so cute!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/04/for-kids-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You can stick googly eyes on just about anything and make it cute, though!! I love the caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea! thanks for sharing :). happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Much better than candy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget