Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Girls Birthday Party:{ Sneak Peek}

                         "C" is for Caroline!

 Here is a little sneak peek into what we are working on! We are helping to put together Caroline's birthday party number 8!

Caroline wanted a pink and purple, with some flowers, birthday party!
What a girl wants, a girl gets!
We came up with this modern fresh monogram pink and purple floral design for her!
 We call this the "Caroline Birthday Party Collection"!

We are excited to announce that we are in the process of  making party printable collections available to you soon!!! In the meantime, we would love to hear what you think of the "Caroline Birthday Party collection?! Please leave comments and/or suggestions below! Thank you!

Photo Credits:
Cupcakes: istockphoto
Party Layout: Homespunwithlove

Linking to:
My Backyard Eden   BLOG TITLE Simply DesigningThe Shabby NestJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party! Photobucketall crafts Handmade Projects ~ Add Yours!UndertheTableandDreamingA Glimpse Insidesomewhat simple buttonPhotobucketThe Girl CreativeThe Frugal GirlsCraft Link parties 

7 comments:

  1. I love this :) I too have a Caroline and did a somewhat similar theme for her 1st birthday this year..."C is for cookie, C is for Caroline" with cookie monster. I was so excited to see your post, it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set up! My little lady is turning 7 soon and she would love this! Thanks for sharing!

    I am your newest follower!

    creativecarmella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and cool. I love your theme and style. I'm a disaster with parties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving Caroline's Party...I want to see more!!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty party. I love it. Can't wait to see the printables.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I love this! And you're making some printables for us to have a look at???!!!
    Yay!
    That table is gorgeous!
    Robin
    All Things Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Everything is so pretty!!

    I'd love to have you share them at my For the Kids Friday Link Party (still open).

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/04/for-kids-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget