Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gift



Let's show our teachers we appreciate them!
May 2 ~ May 6 is Teacher Appreciation week.
If the teachers in your area have had it rough like they have here in the Bay Area of California, let's show them a little love!
What teacher these days couldn't use, and wouldn't appreciate a small token of gratitude and appreciation from our children?!
In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, we put on our budget savvy thinking caps and came up with a simple, inexpensive gift!
These are the supplies you will need:

Cookies {Dollar Store cookies left over from our Easter Party}

Coffee mug {found our at our local Grocery Outlet for 99 cents!}

Jelly Bellies - Jelly Beans {found ours at our local Grocery Outlet for $2.00 since they are "Flops"}
Scallop paper punch. {we used 2 inch punch}
Ribbon and Cello wrap {not pictured}


Free,printable and you can edit these, Teacher Appreciation tags, please go here

Assemble your gift:
Print and cut out the tags. Attach tag to cookie pop with double sided tape. Pour Jelly Bellies into the coffee mug. Tie ribbon on to coffee mug handle. Tie up with Cello wrap, additional ribbon and hang tag!


Your child's teacher(s) will be thrilled and possibly noticeably moved when they receive your child's homemade, from the heart, Homespun With Love gift!
We hope we have inspired you to show the teachers in your life some appreciation!
Remember, keep it Homespun!

May He grant you according to your heart's desire,
And fulfill all your purpose.
Psalm 20:4


Photo/Source
Homespun With Love


Linking to:

All Things Heart and HomeYour Whims WednesdayCreativeShareWednesdayssomewhat simple buttonTransformation ThursdayCatch a Glimpse ButtonBeyond The Picket Fence

PhotobucketThrilling Thursday at Paisley PassionsThe Frugal GirlsPhotobucketThe Shabby NestPhotobucketTidyMom I'm Lovin' ItFunky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialPhotobucketUndertheTableandDreamingPhotobucketThe Blackberry VineThe DIY Show OffThe Girl CreativeCraft Link partiesSweet FloweretMy Backyard EdenHookingupwithHoH

16 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet, thoughtful idea! I used to be a teacher and I would have loved this gift. A sweet treat like this can really help you get through the day! ~ Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin~

    So happy to have found your blog & glad to be a new follower. :) These cookies are perfect for our teachers. I am very active with the PTA & always looking for fun ideas. Homespun stuff is the best!!

    Drop By The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! come and join our party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a teacher and I would love it if a student gave me these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cups full of jelly beans! Way too cute!!! Teachers will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this gift, so adorable! I added a link from my Friday Favorites page to your blog. Feel free to check it out at
    http://ktdesigns-katania.blogspot.com/2011/04/friday-favorites-teacher-appreciation.html
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! We are gearing up for Teacher Appreciation week here too! I'll post next week about the M&M jars I made for our teachers.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a darling idea! Just wanted to let ya know I featured this on my blog today!
    http://justsewsassy.com/2011/04/29/feature-friday-teacher-appreciation-gifts/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop!

    I love this idea! I am crazy about all things handmade!

    Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

    Lesli :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teacher gift idea! We're working on our gifts this week, too! I'd love for you to stop by and share this fun teach gift at the Pretty Packages Party.

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/pretty-packages-party-9.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cookie pop bouqet & featured you on my blog today www.localfunforkids.com
    Thanks for linking up with Fun for kids friday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE these! Hope I can find some cookies! If not I'll improvise! I'm a teacher and I know my children's teachers will love these. Thanks for sharing! Thanks, Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot sharing. its really something nice post.

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Share It