Monday, May 2, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Garden of love, garden of flowers!

Mother's Day Gift Idea # 5

Mother's love beautiful bouquet's of flowers from the garden! With this frugal, easy and quick gift idea, mom can bring fresh cut flowers in from the garden anytime she likes!
Using our homemade gift cone idea, we found inexpensive garden gloves and flower seeds from our local grocery outlet store.
              We filled up our cone with all of our goodies.

Sweet, simple thoughtful gift for mom on Mother's Day, any day!


We hope we have inspired you today!
Remember, keep it Homespun!

Do not let sin reign in your mortal body.
Romans 6:12
Photo/Source:
Homespun With Love

Linking to:
Photobucket

Craft Link partiesCatch a Glimpse ButtonPhotobucketThe Frugal GirlsPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am devouring your blog! I came here through a link to your Easter basket. I love blessing others with gifts (I call it sheltering). I made one of these cones and filled it full of a snack mix. I haven't posted it yet but when I do I'd love to link back to here to another idea.

    May your day be blessed with an extra special joy.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a super cute idea! Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget