Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day Gift's From His Son



To Dad With Love! Isn't it true that gifts from the heart, especially a child's heart touch our heart in such a special way. This Father's Day my son wanted to be in charge of what "gifts" he would give to dad. I knew it would be something homemade and from the heart, and he did not fail to deliver. 

We were at the craft store one day and my son came across some Karate scrap book embellishments. Since my son is active in Karate I knew it was a good choice. He explained to me how he would make a Father's Day card for dad and use a picture from school to make the Karate guy look like him.



LOVE the way this came out!
He also had an idea of decorating a picture frame to give to dad.




Be still my heart!
Have we inspired you to let your children get crafty this Father's Day!

Remember, keep it Homespun!

Rich and poor have this in common;
The Lord is the Maker of them all.
Proverbs 22:2

Photos/Source
Homespun With Love



Linking to:
Beyond The Picket FenceCatch a Glimpse Buttonsomewhat simple buttonPhotobucketChic on a Shoestring Decorating

2 comments:

  1. How nice! What a great job he did! He'd like Roberta's "wobble head" card idea-check out Prairie Fairy--or my last post--I used her idea there, too! ; ) Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift! Love his card- adorable! Thanks for linking this up as well.

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget