Monday, July 11, 2011

Kids Craft: {Mini Easel Art}



Bring out the artist in your child! Time to encourage the artist within!
We found these really cool mini canvas and easel kit at Walmart and knew they would be perfect for our summertime kid activities, and a nice addition to our ever growing kid art collection!
What you will need:
Assorted paint brushes
All purpose acrylic paint
Mini canvas and easel
Newspaper


And away they go..........!!!


Love the free spirited art work of a child!


No rhyme, no reason!
These little works of art are truly family keepsakes!
We hope you are inspired to get your little artists painting!
Remember, keep it Homespun!

He who guards his lips guards his life,
but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin.
Proverbs 12:3

Photos/Source
Homespun With Love

Linking to:
Sumo's Sweet StuffRunning with GlitterIShareCraftsNothing But Countryall crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {7/12}homeworkPink Hippo PartyPhotobucketGinger SnapsTodays Creative BlogbeforeAndAfterButton
somewhat simple buttonCatch a Glimpse ButtonThrilling Thursday at Paisley PassionsLogoPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketDesign DazzleThe Frugal GirlsThis Week\TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItPhotobucketUndertheTableandDreamingMaking Monday Marvelous Linky PartyRunning with GlitterThe Girl CreativeI Can Teach My Child

9 comments:

  1. So adorable and what a great way to display your child's artwork! I will have to grab a couple of these and let my kiddies go WILD! Hope you will share with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/07/pink-hippo-party-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter would soo love this!!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen these little easels before. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, those are cute. Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been featured at SSB! Check out the link below:

    http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com/2011/07/mad-skills-monday-64.html

    Feel free to snag the I Was Featured button for your blog and I hope you visit again soon!
    xoxo
    Ginger
    SSB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen these before. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get these for my little artists! I hope you will link up to the Tuesday Confessional link party going on now. I'm co-hosting with A Reason to Skip the Housework, so your post will be seen on BOTH blogs!
    http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-and-tuesday-time.html
    I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Share It