Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Popsicle Wednesday: {Pineapple Yogurt}


A burst of flavor in your mouth! Today we bring to you the sassy flavors of  pineapple, vanilla with a touch of almond! We love thinking up healthy Popsicle recipes to share with our family and friends {that's you!}. We hope you will give these a try! 
What You Will Need:
1 Frozen bag of unsweetened pineapple tidbits {Trader Joe's}
1 cup Organic low fat Vanilla yogurt {Trader Joe's}
1 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
1/3 cup organic Agave Nectar
Popsicles molds. {we used Dixie's 5oz. Bath cups and wooden ice cream spoons as sticks}


How To:
Place all ingredients into the blender and blend together about 1-2 minuets.
Place cups on a tray. Pour mixture in to cups.
The mixture should be thick enough that the wooden stick will stand up in the cup.
Place tray in the freezer.
 Makes 8 Popsicle's using the above mentioned cup size.

These make the perfect after dinner little something sweet treat! And they are good for you too!
We hope you are inspired! Remember, keep it Homespun!

Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!
Psalm 28:14

Source:
Homespun With Love

Linking To:

Todays Creative BlogCast Party WednesdayPhotobucketsomewhat simple buttonCatch a Glimpse ButtonThrilling Thursday at Paisley PassionsPhotobucketThe Frugal GirlsThe How To MommyTidyMom I'm Lovin' ItDesign Dazzle




PhotobucketUndertheTableandDreamingMaking Monday Marvelous Linky PartyRunning with GlitterSumo's Sweet StuffThe Girl CreativeTodays Creative Blogall crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {7/19}Nothing But CountryThe Mommy ClubPhotobucket

18 comments:

  1. YUM!!! I'm sooo gonna make some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I wish we had a Trader Joe's by us. I love pineapple, and these just look refreshing.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.
    Amanda Joy
    www.joyinthejumble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love a good popsicle! I hope you will share with my popsicle page.

    http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/p/popsicles.html

    Jo @ SmileMonsters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the perfect treat for a hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! I like that this recipe doesn't make a ton as I'd be the only one eating them, but then...they sounds so fabulous that I really wouldn't have a hard time doing just that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look + sounds SO yummy! Thanks for sharing! I'm visiting from TT&J wrap-up party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound great! I just posted a similar recipe with peaches. I so want to try the pineapple though! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sound like the perfect, refreshing summer treat ... I'm adding them to my must-try list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my little princess would love these thanks for sharing come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are hosting an ICE CREAM theme linky party all this week! We'd love to have you come on by and link this delicious ice cream treat.

    Hope to see you there, Thanks a million!


    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-weeks-cravings-38-linky-party-ice.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Humm mmm I have to make those.
    I saw u at Skip to my Lou :)
    Great Blog, can't wait to see your future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sound super tasty! I'm pinning this to my popsicle board to come back and make later.

    I found you through Made By You Mondays and I'm your newest follower. I'd love a follow back if you're interested --> Carissa's Creativity Space

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah those look so yummy! Makes me want to make some homemade popsicles right now! Thank you so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sound delicious!! (And do you really have to give me another reason to lament the lack of Trader Joe's in Michigan??) Alas, I'll make do...

    Happy to be your newest follower ~ Adrianne
    happyhourprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, anything related to icecream is my weakness. I think I'm going to try all the flavors you post.:)

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget