Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Popsicle Wednesday {Strawberry Vanilla Almond Cream}


"Yum Yum give me some!" If you like the taste of strawberry, vanilla and almond, than these are for you! These Popsicle's are diary, gluten and white sugar free!
Oh yeah, they taste good!!!


Always on the look out for more "healthier" sweet treats to serve the family. Gods bounty of summer fruits are the best place to turn!
Recipe:
10-12 medium sized clean whole strawberries
1 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk {we used Nature's Place}
2 tablespoons Agave Nectar
Popsicle molds

                                                                Directions:
                      Place all the ingredients into a blender a puree until smooth
                                Taste the mixture for sweetness and adjust if needed.
                                Pour into mold and freeze. This makes 16 Popsicle's


As you can see this recipe got the "thumbs up" from the judge!
We hope you are inspired to make some healthy Popsicle's for the kids this summer!
                                                    Remember, keep it Homespun!
                                                        
                                                The sluggard craves and gets nothing,
                                              but the desires o the diligent are fully satisfied.
                                              Proverbs 13:4
Photos/Source
Homespun With Love

Linking To:


Todays Creative BlogBeyond The Picket FenceThrilling Thursday at Paisley Passionssomewhat simple buttonPhotobucket
Catch a Glimpse ButtonThis Week\PhotobucketChic on a Shoestring DecoratingTidyMom I'm Lovin' ItPhotobucketJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!SweetasSugarCookies{nifty button}PhotobucketUndertheTableandDreamingSumo's Sweet StuffRunning with Glitterall crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {7/12}PhotobucketTodays Creative Blog

14 comments:

  1. These look fantastic!! I hope to make these soon!

    I've given you a blog award on my blog: http://aditl-dmj.blogspot.com/2011/07/award-giving-time-and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used agave nectar before but these look and sound great! Vanilla almond anything is good imo! Here from Sweet Peas & Bumblebees :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not just delicious, it must be heavenly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flavor combination sounds lovely.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your popsicles and blog look delightful!
    I host a Pinkalicious Thursday Blog Party every week and would love for you to join the fun!

    http://www.frugaliciousme.com/2011/07/pinkalicious-thursday-blog-party-9.html

    XOXO,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could definitely go for your popsicles. Great way to beat the summer heat. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your popsicles up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/07/sweets-for-saturday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yum! i have to try this popsicle recipe! i just made a batch for the first time, and now i'm hooked. these look wonderful and i love that their healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll definitely try these -- sans the agave -- I'll substitute raw Coconut Nectar and I'll be they'll be wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing! I will try these.

    P.S. I am having a giveaway on my blog. There are awesome organizational charts and tools for moms and kids. I hope you will enter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are featured this week on the Glitter Spotlight!http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/07/running-with-glitter-friday-spotlight-7.html
    Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love homemade popsicles! Thanks for the great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I came across this recipe at Skip To My Lou...these look soooo good right now! It's been a scorcher here in Central Texas and I can't wait to make these!

    I'm hosting a linky party at my blog Fusion Fridays { http://janedeereblog.blogspot.com }

    I would love it if you would link up!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget