Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Moments: {Chocolate and Strawberry Pops}


A match made in heaven! Big juicy strawberries and smooth creamy chocolate! What a beautiful sight these two together! Just on bite, and you're in heaven!


Easy to make:
Strawberries. Almond Bark Dipping Chocolate. Sticks {or not}. Wax paper.

The Stand:
Purchased 1 plate and 1 bowl for .99 cents each.
Used E6000 glue to adhere {on hand}



                                                               How to:
                                                Melt chocolate. Using clean dry strawberries, insert stick.
     Remove stick and wipe dry.Dip the tip of the stick in the chocolate and insert back into the hole in the strawberry.


Pick up the strawberry by pinching together the stem and the stick together and dip in the chocolate.
Place on wax paper and then place in fridge to set up. Serve and enjoy!


Serve these with a glass of champagne at your next dinner party or party for two!
 Enjoy the sweet moments!

Remember, keep it Homespun!

                                                   My eyes are ever toward the Lord,
                                                   For he shall pluck me out of the net.
                                                   Psalm 25:12


Source:
Homespun With Love
Linking To:
somewhat simple buttonCatch a Glimpse ButtonThrilling Thursday at Paisley PassionsPhotobucketThe Frugal GirlsPhotobucketTidyMom I'm Lovin' ItJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!{nifty button}UndertheTableandDreaming
Running with GlitterTodays Creative Blogall crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {7/26}
DIY under $5
Cast Party WednesdayPhotobucket

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful strawberries. I also love the stand you have them on. Where did you get the stand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! And sticks make everything more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I don't like dipping them by hand so this is a great alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! My 5 year old wants a Paris party. I'm thinking white chocolate with pink sprinkles! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Love this idea!!!! I'm going to pin it in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea with the sticks! Saw your picture on Sweetbee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! It would be great if you came over to Cast Party Wednesday tomorrow and shared some of your recipes.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple but always impressive. It's making my mouth just water, LOL!

    Following you ~ Adrianne
    happyhourprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post couldn't have come at a more perfect time!! I am hosting a baby shower this weekend and the momma-to-be loves chocolate dipped strawberries ... so, they are on the menu for Sat. Now, I have the perfect way to display them where they'll be super cute AND easy to eat! I might even slap a little bow on the stick to match the theme! Yay! Super excited - thanks so much for the inspiration! I'm your newest follower!!
    Jade C. @ Sweet Baby {Mason} James

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm...
    Thank you so much for linking this up to {nifty thrifty sunday} last week as well!!
    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love a chocolate strawberry! The sticks are super fun! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You So MUCH for joining me last week for Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you will come back tomorrow and share more of your recipes with us.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget