Thursday, August 4, 2011

Home Decor: {Mid-Summer Mantel}


                    In the mood for a change?!
Eversince I was young,I could always sense when the seasons began to change long before there were any "visible signs.Their was and still is something in the air!
                   I love changing up home decor with the season.
                                    While early Spring and Summer I favored seashells,
                              I am now transitioning, slowly, into the wind down of summer, 
and with that change,   the natural color palette of nature changes, and so does my decorating.



                                 Here is my Mid Summer Mantel
   I love all my mantel candles.Hard to believe they are flame less battery operated candles!



                                 With our PB knock off oil diffuser ~


I love bringing fresh herbs in from the garden and using them in floral arrangements.
The fresh fragrance of lavender and rosemary are heavenly!

Everyday brings with it God's gift of color and inspiration. What will you do with it?
As always, we hope you are inspired! Remember, keep it Homespun!

Therefore let anyone who is godly pray to you while you can be found;
surely when the mighty waters rise,
they will not reach him.
Psalm 32:6

Source:
Homespun With Love

Linking to:

Thrilling Thursday at Paisley PassionsSomewhat SimpleThe Frugal GirlsChic on a Shoestring Decoratinglinkingpartybadge copyMaking Monday Marvelous Linky PartySumo's Sweet StuffCatch a Glimpse ButtonUndertheTableandDreaming{nifty button}Simply Designing

4 comments:

  1. very nice luv the repurpose...
    I will be honored if you will add this project in our weekly linking party every Wednesdays at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/08/my-inner-baker-with-linking-party.html
    Have a great week,
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the prettiest summer mantels I've seen! It's so adorable and fresh. I really love the lace and the colors. This is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable....I have been looking more ways to make my mantle more interesting. Great blog, I look forward to following :)

    Gems x

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget