Friday, September 23, 2011

Feature Friday:{ Daydream Believer Shop}



 




The Queen Bee Tutu- Design Your Own Tutu


Feature Friday:{Daydream Believer Shop}
We fell in love with Daydream Believer Etsy Shop when we came upon the owner, Michelle's hand made tutu's! Michelle has such a passion for her craft and each piece she creates is a true labor of love. Michelle not only makes tutu's, she also makes adorable girls clothing! Michelle is also featuring her wares through
 Big Cartel storefront. Today we are bringing you some of the seasonal items from Michelle. Enjoy!




About Michelle:

"I am a Daydream Believer and a Punk-Rock-Prom Queen (true story, I even have the crown!) ;)

The Daydream Believer Shop is my little dream-come-true crafty outlet. When I'm not sewing up tutus, planning a party, or brainstorming ways to repurpose something old into something awesome - I'm enjoyin' life with my great family.

I started making tutus and sewing after my daughters were born. With two little girlies and a mumma who loves to create, our house is a haven for all things sparkly and fun! Unable to buy the frilly fun clothing and accessories I desired for my girls locally; I started making my own. After lots of nudging from my hubs and family, the Daydream Believer Shop was born!
I am THRILLED to be able to offer you the unique-handmade-goodies that my own daughters LOVE! All products are handmade by me, in my smokefree house. "




Image of BEEwitched - Halloween 2011. The BEEwitched Skirt
BEEwitched - Halloween 2011. The BEEwitched Skirt
 
 


Image of Miss Pumpkin Pie Tutu
Miss Pumpkin Pie Tutu


Image of BEEwitched - Halloween 2011. The Bliss Dress
BEEwitched - Halloween 2011. The Bliss Dress



Image of BEEwitched - Halloween 2011. The Blair Dress
BEEwitched - Halloween 2011. The Blair Dress





Image of The Busy Bee. Vintage Inspired Twirl Skirt
The Busy Bee. Vintage Inspired Twirl Skirt



Image of Custom Design OOAK Halloween Twirl Dress
Custom Design OOAK Halloween Twirl Dress
We just love Michelle's designs! She would love it if you paid her a visit to see more of what she has to offer! These outfits would make any little girl the Queen Bee of the party! Order soon to guarantee your favorites! You can see more from Daydream Believer by way of blog, Etsy Shop,  or Big Cartel .
                                                Remember, keep it Homespun!
                                               
                                  The house of the righteous contains great treasure,
                                   but the income of the wicked brings them trouble.
                                  Proverbs 15:6
          
                                                     Linking to:


Photobucket

 




 




 


  


 


 













1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my shop! I really appreciate the kind compliments! :)
    Blessings, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget