Monday, September 19, 2011

Little Reminders:{Free Prints}


Sometimes we need a little reminder!
Haven't we all, at one time or another, said something we wish we had not!
Well, we can not go back and erase those moments, but we can learn from them!
We recently came across the blog Sweet Blessingsand fell in love!
 We found just the right printable {and several others} to help us to think before speaking!
This was quickly downloaded, printed, framed and hung in our home!
I for one will refer to it often!





What You Need:
Dollar store frames. Spray paint. Prints.{Think Before You Speak}



                                                             Prints {Comparison }


How To:
Print off prints. Prepare work surface. Remove glass and back of frame.
Apply one coat of scrappy paint. Allow to dry. Apply another.
One dry, replace glass. Insert print. Replace back and hang!





         We love how colorful and cheerful these prints are, and how they liven up a wall!
               These are great little reminders to ourselves, family and all who enter our homes.
                And that my friends is all good! Remember, keep it Homespun!

                                         
                                     Better a meal of vegetables where there is love
                                     than a fattened calf where there is hatred.
                                     Proverbs 15:17
    

Photos
Homespun With Love
Prints
Linking To:
Sumo's Sweet StuffKeeping It Simpleall crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {9/19}Somewhat SimpleLet Birds FlyThe Frugal GirlsPhotobucketJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!PhotobucketI Can Teach My ChildSix Sister's StuffUndertheTableandDreamingPhotobucket

15 comments:

  1. Love those reminders they look great in the painted frames too.
    I tried the link but couldn't find the prints over at Sweet Blessings. Could you please let me know where to find them. We could use these reminders around our house too! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute! i love the "think" one. and i love what you did with them!

    i would love for you to come link up this or any other amazing project at my creativity party going on right now!

    letbirdzfly.blogspot.com

    thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! i love the phrases making up the THINK word.

    I am having a scrapbook giveaway on my blog at the moment - drop by and visit!

    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove these. What fantastic reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The THINK one is such a great sentiment to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I've been meaning to print them off myself, but now I've got extra motivation :) Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower from the Saturday Show n Share. ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. These words are so true! What a great idea to put them up on a wall for a gentle reminder! Thanks for sharing at last Monday's "What's In The Gunny Sack?" link party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these! I pinned these on pinterest! I am having a linky party that actually starts tomorrow (Tues. 27th) and I would love it if you would link these up! http://mushkiloves.blogspot.com/

    Hope to see you there!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going to feature these thurs afternoon at Bacon Time, thanks for sharing. I love both of these quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing. I saw this on I Heart Naptime. We definately need the THINK one at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Going to do this for my home and my classroom. I teach 7th graders and they really need this reminder. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this--it really says it all!
    I am visiting from Skip to my Lou, and I have been looking through all your projects. You have some great, great stuff here! I would love it if you'd come over and link up some of your OLDER posts (that's right, Older). I host and oldie's link party, where we strive to give a little more exposure to those old, awesome posts that we were writing when only our moms and husbands were reading our blogs (or was that just me?!?)
    So, consider stopping by!
    http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2013/02/and-oldie-but-goodie-link-party-5-and.html
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Share It