Friday, October 14, 2011

Feature Friday:{Nat's Kreations}




Hand Painted Gourd Pumpkin Farmhouse Primitive Harvest PRE ORDER ONLY

Hand Painted Gourd Pumpkin Farmhouse Primitive Harvest


Friday Feature:{Nat's Kreations}
Natalie, owner of  Etsy shop Nat's Kreations makes the coolest gourd art! We fell in love with these beauties the moment we spotted them and knew we had to share these gems with our readers! Original hand painted,wood burned designs on Natural , Eco Friendly Gourds, Birdhouses, Bird feeders, Bowls, Planters, Lamps.... whats not to love?! Natalie's creations are all her own unique designs and truly works of art you will be proud to give as gifts or display in your home.




Painted Gourd Autumn Home Decor Harvest Pumpkins Fall Bowl Fillers Ornies Table Place Settings
Painted Gourd Autumn Home Decor Harvest Pumpkins





Getting to know Natalie:
"My name is Natalie Bowman and I'm a self taught artist. I first picked up a paintbrush 30 years ago when my two sons were very young and I was a stay at home Mom looking for a way to make a little extra money for the family.I started out reading and looking at all the different techniques artists use.I tried everything from landscapes on canvas to painting on old fence pieces. If the paint would stick it I was on it!. After many years of practice,of which I am still doing on a daily basis, I decided that tole painting with acrylics was where my talents lie. I first worked with wood and cypress knees then last year while visiting my parents in N.C at a local market a vendor was displaying gourds and I fell totally in love."







Art Gourd  Bowl Handpainted Gourd Bowl Fall Leaves Harvest PRE ORDER ONLY
Art Gourd Bowl Handpainted Gourd Bowl Fall Leaves Harvest
 





Painted Forest Gourd Bowl Green Leaves Woodburned PRE ORDER ONLY
Painted Forest Gourd Bowl Green Leaves Woodburned






Painted Sunflower Gourd Birdhouse PRE ORDER ONLY
Painted Sunflower Gourd Birdhouse
 

Halloween Jack O Lantern Ghost  Pumpkin Gourd PRE ORDER ONLY
Halloween Jack O Lantern Gourd Ghost Pumpkin Lamp Painted Jack O Lanterns Gourd
  





Primitive  Hand Painted Gourd Pumpkin Crow Fall Decor PRE ORDER ONLY
Primitive Hand Painted Gourd Pumpkin Crow Fall Decor
We hope you have enjoyed these beautiful handcrafted pieces of art as much as we have!
Please stop by Nat's Kreation's to see more one of a kind designs. Remember, keep it Homespun!

                                   Humility and the fear of the Lord
                                   bring wealth and honor and life.
                                   Proverbs 22:4


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my work on your lovely blog :)
    I am truly honored!
    Gourds are a wonderful natural way to decorate your home.
    Gourds have been used for centuries as vessels to hold precious seeds as well as water.
    The unique shapes have been used as models for our modern day pottery.
    Gourds will last a lifetime and to this day are found in ancient digs all over the world.
    If you would like more info on gourds just send me a email:)
    I love to share my passion.
    The best to all,
    Natalie
    Nat's Kreations

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget