Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Orange Vanilla Potion





Happy Healthyween!
While this time of the year is filled with an overabundance of sweets and blatant over indulgence, we thought it would be nice to offer our family and party guests a healthy alternative to all that sugar that is just as festive and tasty. We present to you our Orange Vanilla Potion. Not guaranteed to cast any type of spell, bur guaranteed to taste great!


Orange Vanilla Potion Recipe
1 cup orange juice. 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk.
2 medium carrots peeled and chopped into thirds.
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract. 1/2 teaspoon pure orange extract.
1 teaspoon or more Agave nectar.
Peeps ghosts {optional}



Place all ingredient's into blender. Blend on low to medium until everything is blended smoothly.Taste and adjust for sweetness.Pour in to glasses and serve. We used our monogram bottles and garnished with a little Peeps Ghost.



When the family is all gathered around at dinner time, surprise them with a healthy sweet Halloween treat that is sure to make you a happy "mummy"! Remember, keep it Homespun!

When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous
but terror to evildoers.
Proverbs 21:15


Source
Homespun With Love

Linking to:
all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {10/24}Todays Creative BloghomeworkPhotobucketNothing But CountryHome Stories A2ZSomewhat SimplePhotobucketThe Frugal GirlsPhotobucketPhotobucketTidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI Can Teach My ChildSix Sister's StuffPhotobucketUndertheTableandDreamingKeeping It SimpleDivine Party Concepts LogoNothing But CountryPhotobucket

14 comments:

  1. Love these! Pinning for future reference!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are too cute! I am so making these! Thanks for linking up! (I HAVE to pin these too!)

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like so much fun! I found you on a link party, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ammazzzing!! LOVE it.. Would love for you to LOVE for you to share this at my Pin'Inspirational Thursday linky party if you dont mind pweeease :))-- TY,, http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/pininspirational-thursdays-linky-party_26.html
    PS: I am hoping you could join in and hopefully participate in "Project Pink Blog Day" Please check out this post of mine, I would LOVE to have you be a part of my Project Pink Blog Day if it fits your schedule.. "All blogger's going pink a day for "breast cancer" -- Wishing you a lovely week..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/paint-your-blog-pink-awareness-faith.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I haven't ever tried Agave Nectar. I need to give it a shot with something like this:)

    Hopping over from Whipperberry

    Amanda Joy
    www.joyinthejumble.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only do those sound dilicious, but the presentation is gorgeous - beautiful!!
    I wanted to invite you to come link up at my linky party ~ TGIF here http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So festive looking and delicious! The coconut milk must make it taste wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Your potion sound so good and the monogram bottles are perfect! Seriously, Great Job!! Stopped by from Think Pink Sunday :) AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun idea!!

    Thanks for linking up this week! I featured your post in my wrap up http://tidymom.net/2011/10-last-minute-halloween-ideas/ Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I highlighted this delicious treat on my little blog at http://wadelmat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute idea!

    Thanks for posting.

    Buffie
    http://papercuts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm stopping by from flamingotoes to tell you I LOVE your adorable bottles!!
    Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im stopping by from the Sunday Showcase Party to say these look amazing! Im going to have to bookmark this to remember for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look like you made them with cream soda and ice cream! Ha, ha! The ingredients sound delicious. Also looks like when my mom used to make us cantaloupe shakes. Cantaloupe, milk, ice & a tiny bit of sugar. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Share It