Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kids Table Activities



Busy Bees! Have you made plans for the children's table activities for this Thanksgiving?! In case you have not, or are looking for some fun new table activities to add to this years, we found three that we think the children {young and old} will like and that will keep them busy as bees...... for awhile anyway! 




What a blessing to find such good quality, and appropriate content, free printables from the HP Creative Studio. We have used their free printables a lot this Thanksgiving and we hope you all are enjoying them as well. The first children's activity is Autumn Word Scramble. You will need to supply crayons and/or pencils for this and the other activities. Autumn Word Scramble


The second children's table activity is called Thanksgiving Word Search. Children can work individually or together on these activities . Thanksgiving Word Search


The third children's table activity is called Thanksgiving Fill In The Story. this should create some belly laughs for sure! Thanksgiving Fill In The Story


Have fun with these great free children's activities resources at your Thanksgiving feast! Remember, keep it Homespun!

I entreated Your favor with my whole heart;
Be merciful to me according
to Your word.
Psalm 119:58

Photos
Homespun With Love
Linking to:



I Can Teach My ChildUndertheTableandDreamingLink Party
Craft Schooling Sun.Post logoUNCOMMON
all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {11/15}
For the Kids FridayUndertheTableandDreaming

7 comments:

  1. I love your kids' table activities. Keeping the kids busy is a must at our Thanksgiving Feast. I would love you to link up here: http://www.heidisrecipes.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-link-party.html. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! We are having a Home for the Holidays link party and we would love for you to join us!

    http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/2011/11/home-for-holidays-link-party_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic activities! My little one is still too young, but I'm going to have to remember this for when she is older. Growing up, I was always so bored waiting for the food, and this could have entertained me for quite a while. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love the grandma's mashed potatoes story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! These are great. Thanks for joining in the Thanksgiving party. I will pin and tweet these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this great set. My kids will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopped by from Show and Share Saturday. I love these for when my kids are older!

    Sierra @his4homeschooling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget