Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Mantel:{Blessings Theme}


Our Thanksgiving Mantel. Today we wanted to give you a little peak at this years Thanksgiving mantel decor. The theme for this Thanksgiving decorating is Blessings. For no other reason than we are truly blessed by the good Lord, and we want to communicate that in our decorating. Nothing too fancy. Just some good old homespun crafting.




This year we decided to craft using  metallic and glitter in our mantel decorating and some other decor. We wanted to create a "bountiful"mantel without too much clutter.  Check back in later today as we bring you up close and personal with the details of our Thanksgiving mantel. Remember, keep it Homespun!

Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you will be like him.
Proverbs 26:4
Photos
Homespun With Love
Linking to:
Todays Creative BloghomeworkNothing But CountrySomewhat Simple


Catch a Glimpse ButtonPhotobucketChic on a Shoestring DecoratingPhotobucketThe Frugal GirlsSimply Designingall crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {11/8}TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItSix Sister's StuffLink PartyUndertheTableandDreamingUndertheTableandDreaming

18 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning! I love the warm colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's gorgeous! i love the thin stems on the candlesticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colors! Come see my $400 DI find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantel is just lovely! Loving the mirror and the clock and all your great fall accessories. Found you via the Whatever Goes Wednesday party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project! I love your taste. Happy to have found your blog :)

    www.smithpeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! I would love if you would share this at the Crazy Cute link party happening at Between U & Me right now! I've got a totally awesome giveaway this week, too!
    OOH! AND, I'm your newest follower! ;)
    www.betweenuandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mantel! Love the mirror, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Makes me wish I had a mantle to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have complete mantel envy! And that garland is just so rich: eye candy my friend! What a gorgeous mantel you have put together here. You truly are blessed and I love your theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful mantle! I found you through TT&J. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So dramatic! The garland makes me feel so warm (and doing so via the internet is quite the task). Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mantle. Especially loving the ribbon garland... so much texture & rich color! Saw this over at Nest for Less.

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the warm, rich colors. The pumkins on candle sticks are a great idea as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a beautiful mantle. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving. We (in Canada) have ours in October. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
    http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you came to join the party! Again, I am just loving that bunting! Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful! I love the candles, very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your fall mantel is beautiful! I love the fall colors with your wall paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATS YOU ARE IN THE COM SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT TALENT SHOW! WOOT WOOT! winks, jen

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget