Monday, December 19, 2011

Betty Crocker Dollar Store Gift



Betty Helpers!  If you thought Betty Crocker only made cake mixes, think again. Betty Crocker doesn't just bake any more. She has a line of kitchen helpers for you to get the job done with. Betty even has them in her favorite color red, like the color of her spoon on her cake mix boxes!






Red in the kitchen is one of our favorite colors. So naturally when we came across these red kitchen accessories at The Dollar Tree they caught our attention.Upon closer look we spied the name Betty Crocker, and they really had our attention. Even though Betty Crocker was never a "real " person, women affectionately refer to her as though she were. It is as if there is a little Betty living in us all.



We decided to put together a red Betty Crocker bowl of kitchen goodies as a Christmas gift.


 We found Betty Crocker Apple Pie scented hand soap and plastic measuring cup.


                                                Betty Crocker spoon rest.


 Betty Crocker Scissor and Spoon Spatula. We had the red towel and threw it in as an idea.


                        A red bowl that is not Betty Crocker but red and worked well for us.



Just wrap some cellophane around the entire bowl and tie it up and you have a great gift. You could even put in a box or two of cake mix and frosting and make it really special! Have fun and be creative!

Shout with joy to God, all the earth!
Sing the glory of His name;
make His praise glorious!
Psalm 66:1-2

Source/Homespun With Love
Linking to:
UndertheTableandDreamingall crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {12/20}Home Stories A2ZThe Southern Product QueenSew Woodsy{Junk in their Trunk}36thawesome

9 comments:

  1. What a cute gift. I haven't seen Betty Crocker items in our Dollar Store, yet. I'll keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift -- lovely presentation with the bowl and towels! Always amazed by the dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea! I saw Betty Crocker stuff at my dollar store and thought wow this would make a great & affordable gift! Nice to see it all put together. Your blog is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing. I am your newest follower. I'd appreciate it if you stopped over at my blog and followed me back! Thanks! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! Super smart, and love your blog! I'm having a linky party on my blog too! I would love it if you would link up to it! Here is the link http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/2011/12/20/linky-party-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh OH OH OH !!!! I want to get on your gift giving list.... LOL!!! this is a Fabulous idea.. and thank you again for stopping in and sharing at http://shoprubyjean.com/2011/12/sew-crafty-tuesday-linky-2-and-highlights/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE!! I've done this before for a wedding gift (and bought some stuff for me too!)

    LOVE the Dollar Tree and Betty Crocker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this gift idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stuff is great! I have a pair of the scissors in each room of the house. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great idea and I saw all of this stuff in my Dollar Tree and couldn't come up with a way to use it:)

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget