Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter Chandelier

Winter Decorating.  The peace and tranquility of a few Winter decorations around the house is well worth the extra energy of having to pack up yet another box of well loved decorations. As the days, weeks and years are passing by now much quicker, enjoying to it's fullest, the God given seasons in all their splendor in decoration and/or reality is something worth pursuing. And so it is with our Winter chandelier, transforming for a short while to bring us a glimpse of Winter beauty.

A simple craft store Winter garland on sale is the foundation from which the beautiful snowflakes and icicles make their temporary home.

How the green beneath the covered snow covered branches reminds us and gives us hope for the upcoming Spring.

Just an outdated chandelier made of brass, that we have come to love.

                         How beautiful you sparkle and shine.

Soon the Winter chandelier will be replaced with beautiful loving hearts of Valentine's Day. The decorations will be put back in to their boxes to rest. The calm, white peace will be energized with colors of red. So as the seasons change, so do we. Be inspired, get creative!
                                       The Lord is my Rock, my fortress and my deliver;
                                        my God is my Rock, in whom I take refuge.
                                        He is my shield and the horn of my salvation,
                                        my stronghold.
                                        Psalm 18:2

Linking to:
all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {1/17}


  1. I look forward to seeing your post each morning, thank you for all the inspiration, love, and scriptures!
    Debbie from the Northwest

  2. how cool ! I need something in my dining room and I think the white to match the landscape is a great idea! thanks! yours looks beautiful.



There was an error in this gadget