Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature Friday:{Bacon Time}




Today's Feature Friday spotlight is shinning on Mindie author of the blog, Bacon Time and Etsy shop owner of TLC Creations. Mindie is a busy wife and mother, business woman, blogger and crafter. Let's just say, like many women, Mindie wears a lot of hats.


On Mindie's blog you will find interesting recipes, money saving tips, crafts, giveaways and time spent bringing awareness to others through her weekly link party. 


Today we are spotlighting Mindie, to show our appreciation for all she does for others.  Our focus today is on Mindie's Etsy shop where you will find quality jewelery at prices you can really afford.


Long Necklace Say Cheese
MindieMay: Long Necklace Say Cheese




First a little more about Mindie of Bacon Time and TLC Creations..


My Photo


"I love my domestic life! I adore my husband and our two boys, cooking, entertaining, crafting, and fashion. I also enjoy blogging about it all at. When I am not chasing after my two rambunctious little boys, I enjoy blogging, sharing recipes, crafting, and designing for my shop TLC Creations. I graduated from CSUB with a major in Liberal Studies and minored in Fine Arts. "





Necklace Queen
Mindiemae: Queen Of Hearts Necklace





Bracelet Real Pearls
Mindiemae: Pearl Bracelet





Bracelet Key To My Heart
Mindiemae:  Key To My heart Bracelet






Earrings Locks
Mindiemae: Locks Earrings




Long Necklace Chocolate Bliss






Ring Sweet Rose (your choice of color)
Mindiemae: Sweet Rose Ring






Ring No Coffee No Workee
Mindiemae: No Coffee No Workee






Apron Set Mother, Daughter, Doll
Mindiemae: Apron Set Mother, Daughter &Doll









Photobucket

Be sure to make some time to stop by and check out Mindie's link party every Friday. See what everyone has been up to and link up some of your projects!




To see more from Mindi, you can connect with her through.......








Thank you Mindie for your inspiration and creativity!


Wine is a mocker,
Strong drink is a brawler,
And whoever is led astray by it is not wise.
Proverbs 20:1

Linked To:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the awesome feature. Super sweet of you. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget