Friday, February 17, 2012

Feature Friday:{Yesterday On Tuesday}


Np7
Yesterday On Tuesday: Napkin and Place Mat Set
We are happy to have in our Feature Friday spotlight, Malia, of Yesterday On Tuesday! We love Malia's vintage inspired style from her blog decor to her many vintage inspired crafts. Being a busy wife and a mother keeps Malia pretty busy, but not so busy that she can't find time for some crafty goodness!





MaliaProfileJune2011


Getting to know Malia of Yesterday On Tuesday...
"Art is an important part of my life. Much like my morning cup of coffee, if I don't get my art fix, I get cranky! I literally need to be creating or appreciating it on a daily basis.
There are so many places to find inspiration: in crafts, design, painting, sewing, style... in illustration, photography and typography... in pieces that hang in a gallery and projects that are displayed in children's classrooms. It's all art to me.
My favorite types of projects are those that involve up-cycling-- rescuing something from the recycling or trash bin and transforming it into something beautiful and useful.
My favorite works of art are my kids and husband Neal. We live in the Seattle suburbs and spend our time hanging out, traveling and creating stuff."



Here are just a few of our favorite things from Malia...



CS7
Yesterday On Tuesday : Citrus Scrub





Wreath17
Yesterday On Tuesday: Ice Cream Cone Wreath






CrownHandtowels10
Yesterday On Tuesday: Dressed Up Dollar Store Dish Towels







Upcycledorganizers16
Yesterday On Tuesday: Upcycled Organizers






Pillow8
Yesterday On Tuesday: Sweetheart Pillow Case








Photobucket

Stop by and say "Hi" on Thursday's and be sure to link up your latest projects!



                                                                        


Like to see more from Yesterday On Tuesday? Check Malia out on Face Book, Twitter, and her Blog! Thank you Malia for your wonderful inspiration!




In You, O Lord, I put my trust;
Let me never be put to shame.
Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape;
Incline Your ear to me, and save me.

Psalm 71: 1-2





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your extremely kind feature. You are the best! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog. Always look forward to you posting a verse at the end!!!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget