Monday, March 12, 2012

The Lone Sock


Until that missing sock is found, I'm showing off these lonely ladies and some gents.


Here's an idea.
Put your small size hand sanitizer, lotions, diaper cream into the lonely sock. Then, one day, when the mate comes home you'll surely know where the match is!


Linking To:

Skip To My LouThe Girl CreativeUndertheTableandDreamingCraft & Tellall crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {3/13}Todays Creative Bloghomeworka to zebraOopsey DaisySouthern LovelyUNCOMMONOne Artsy MamaThe Frugal GirlsTidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI Heart Nap Time

7 comments:

  1. That's a cute idea. I actually used a lone baby sock for a phone sock (My phone is quite compact, and it fits perfectly). I must dig through the kids boxes and see if I can locate any other random socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I'll have to look around for what needs a sock cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I'll have to look around for what needs a sock cover. I've just kept them for sock wreaths so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. This is so clever! Great tip! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! I guess it probably doesn't work so well with men's dress socks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! This too funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Share It