Friday, April 20, 2012

Feature Friday: Natural Garden Soaps



Jasmine Exfoliating Solid Sugar Cubes In a 8 oz Jar
 Jasmine Exfoliating Sugar Cubes

Feature Friday with...

Paula of  Natural Garden Soaps 

In today's Feature Friday spotlight we are happy to present to you,  Paula of Natural Garden Soaps Etsy shop and Paula Parrish Blog. Paula brings you handmade soaps crafted with organic and natural ingredients. All of Paula's soaps are made with only essential oils, distilled water, Paula's own garden herbs, the best fruits and vegetable oils. All products are environmentally friendly, biodegradable and moisturizing to your skin. All of the dried herbs in Paula's soaps are from her own backyard organic garden and hand crushed with love.

Now, isn't that reassuring! She has our stamp of approval. If you are looking for this type of quality in the products you use on yourself and family, and want to give to others, check Paula out.

Lavender Shea Butter Soap and Washcloth
 Lavender Shea Butter Soap and Wash Cloth







My Photo 

Getting to know Paula of Natural Garden Soaps
"Most days you will find me in my organic garden, on my computer or making soap.
My soap making skills started with my love for gardening and growing herbs. All of the dried herbs in my soap are grown in my own backyard.
What’s the appeal of buying handmade soap? Commercial soaps are usually drying and many are actually synthetic detergents. Hand-crafted soap will work better. Homemade soap has a special, moisturizing luxury feel. Plus I have the option of customizing my bars with different ingredients … the scents are never ending. As well as buying handmade from individual artisans is so much fun.

I strive to incorporate earth friendly practices in my craft and business. I try to use only carefully selected second hand or vintage items to create eco friendly packaging, soap..."(read more)







Lemongrass Linen & Room Spray
                             Lemon Grass Linen & Room Spray


                    Perfect Mothers Day gift giving ideas!










Grapefruit Vanilla Shea Butter Body Lotion
 Grapefruit Vanilla Shea Butter Body Lotion




 


Handcrafted Wooden Soap Dish
 Handcrafted Wooden Soap Dish





 



Ways to connect with Paula...


Paula Parrish
                                    Paula Parrish Blog


My Online Store:
Paula Parrish On Line Store
 

Paula Parrish On Face Book

Follow Me on Pinterest 
Paula Parrish On Pinterest

We hope you have enjoyed getting to know Paula and her unique, natural soaps and body products. Pamela would love for you stop by and pay her a visit. And don't forget about those Mothers Day gifts!



Whoever digs a pit will fall into it,
And he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him.
Proverbs 26:27



3 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kristin,
    I am so honored that you choose to feature me on your amazing blog. Thanks so much for the blog love. :o)
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an interesting post. As someone with health issues I am taking more of an interest in things that are natural and that won't harm me. I plan to visit Paula's blog and check out her shop. I see some handmade soap in my near future! Thanks for introducing us to Paula.

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget