Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Autumn Leaf Paint Chip Garland

Easy leaf garland! Time to make a mantel garland! You may have noticed our leaf garland on our Autumn Mantel lately. With just some paint chips from the Depot, we created a colorful Autumn mantel garland and so can you!

Over the summer, while browsing for bed room paint, we came upon these leaf shaped paint chips and new immediately, "this will be great for a Autumn mantel garland". Pre cut and with a little pop out tab to run your string through. How easy is that?!

If you are interested in getting your leaf paint chips, we found ours in the BEHR paint section of Home Depot. We used some natural twine/sting to string our paint chips on.

                                    There is the little pop out tab to use for hanging.

The paint chip colors are the perfect Autumn colors. You might even find your next room color while displaying these!

You can even complete this project on the weekend in little time and than sit back and enjoy it and your favorite football game! Be inspired, get creative!

He who is often rebuked, and hardens his neck,
Will suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Proverbs: 29:1

Linking to:

Lil\'LunaThe Frugal GirlsTidyMom Too Much Time On My HandsI Heart Nap TimeSkip To My LouSee Vanessa CraftTodays Creative Blog


  1. I just found you on TT&J. I love your garland. My kids are always picking those paint leaves up at the paint store. What an awesome idea!

    I would be happy to have you share them and any other ideas you would like to link up at "One Creative Weekend" on The party is open every Fri-Wed. I hope to see you there!

  2. Absolutely darling! I have never seen them shaped as leaves before! Would love for you to share at the Pomp Party!

    1. Thanks for linking up to the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

  3. Such a GREAT idea! I love it!

    Thanks for linking up! I featured your post in my wrap up

    Have a great rest of the weekend!

  4. Saw this on Tidy Mom! I literally JUST picked a bunch of these up from HD!!!! I was thinking of making a turkey either as a Thanksgiving centerpiece or a decoration. But, I love this mantle garland more!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

  5. How fun and easy. I may have to get my kids to help me make this. Great work:)If you have a chance, I would be super excited if you linked up at my party going on right now (there is a giveaway too!)

  6. Super cute! I'd love for you to link up this project at Do Something Crafty Friday:

  7. What a creative way to use paint chips! I may have the makings for a Springtime garland in my drawer.



There was an error in this gadget