Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kooky Halloween Print {Free}

Any family similarities?!!!  We have a fun free Halloween printable for you today!

 Just in time to add a little of the Addams Family kookiness to your Halloween decor! 

This printable was designed so that as you sing the Addams Family song, and  get to the part where you would say "Addams Family", you can put your own family's name or someone else's family name in the spot! 

Than just print and frame for a fresh Halloween decor look!


So simple to put together for Halloween decorating. Or why not make up a framed Kooky Halloween print and give it as a hostess gift at this years Halloween bash!


What we used to make our Kooky Halloween print frame was:
The printable which you can download at the end of this post. Inexpensive frame. Feather boa. Skull heads. Plastic spiders. Hot glue.

Glue the feather boa to the frame. Once dry, glue on your skulls and spiders.


Like to know what they are so happy about! Must be Halloween in the air.


Find a special spot to show off your Kooky Halloween print.


BEWARE: The Addams Family song may stick in your head for awhile and you may find yourself humming the tune for a couple of days.


Be inspired, get creative!





Lord, our Lord,
How excellent is Your name in all the earth!

Psalm 8:9

Linking to:

Lil\'Luna52 MantelsThe Frugal GirlsTidyMomI Heart Nap TimeSkip To My LouHome Stories A2ZTodays Creative BlogSNAP!made in a dayOneCreativeMommy.comUndertheTableandDreaming

17 comments:

  1. Great Halloween project for our home decor. Thanks for the inspiration. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is great! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and it is so cute. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for our family! Thx for the printable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks - I can't stop singing that song now! LOL!! So cute and love how you made it customizable! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm going to use it with pictures of Halloween past!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to be singing that song all day! My weekly linky party--One Creative Weekend--has gone spooky this week in honor of my thirteenth party. If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll visit "One Creative Weekend" on OneCreativeMommy.com (open every Fri-Wed) and link up this idea and anything else you’d like to share. (You can include non-Halloween posts as well, but feel free to link up as many Halloween-themed posts as you like.) There are two categories—one for Halloween and one for everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did this :) yay me! Yay you for sharing :)
    I'd send a pic...but not sure how to do that?!
    I wrapped my dollar store frame with sparkly garland that has spiders sticking out of it...and put a few googlie eyes on the glass of the frame - going to put some caulking around the back (to try to add in a little water sealant) and hang it on our front door instead of a wreath :)
    thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this so much and have featured it on my Halloween Pinterest Picks -

    http://www.craftyincrosby.com/2012/10/halloween-pinterest-picks.html

    Thanks so much for sharing! (can't stop singing the song!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I featured you today! Thanks for linking up!
    Kim-madeinaday

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I enter my family name. Do I download it first? Can't seem to be able

    to insert our last name

    ReplyDelete
  11. To enter a family name on the printable. download it first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did download it. It allows me to put my family's last name in
      but it isn't coming up the correct size or font. It's printing it small
      and it looks like ariel font. Shouldn't it automatically default to the
      size and font of the other lettering?

      Delete
    2. Sorry you are having trouble. I just tried it out and it worked fine, size and font. Will see if there is something else going on.

      Delete
  12. Thank you. So nice of you to look into that. If I may be bold, maybe I can give you
    my last name have you enter it and PDF it to my email? Then I can just print out
    your email. To much to ask?

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget