Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Haunting Halloween Treats


BEWARE!!!! Black Cat Whiskers and Poison Spider Legs!
Don't worry, we have everything under control. We gathered round the old cauldron and whipped up a Halloween treat perfect for a Halloween favor for classmates or Halloween party more on the adult side.

Come on in and have a look at how we put these Happy Haunting Halloween Treats together!




We started with a bag of chocolate licorice since black was nowhere to be found. The chocolate as you can see, still looked dark enough, but just tasted like chocolate.

We used glassine bags and made our own bag labels.




By now you know how much we love the work of Cathe Hoden of  Just Something I Made. So of course we would turn to her work for a classy Halloween treat label. You can get your here.



We filled in the labels with some spooky titles and printed them off on sticker paper.






Not too spooky but Halloween enough for adults and kids alike. We hope you are having fun will all your Halloween projects and party planning!

                                            Be inspired, get creative!


All the days of the afflicted are evil,
But he who is of a merry heart has a continual feast.

Proverbs 15:15

Linking To:

TidyMomI Heart Nap TimeSkip To My LouTodays Creative BlogLil\'LunaThe Frugal GirlsWTFab

7 comments:

  1. I wish I was trick or treating at your house... poison spider legs or not, I love back licorice! Great creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! Love the "black cat whiskers"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are way cute...and creative! I'd love for you to link this up to my link party!

    Kathryn
    destinationcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the whiskers! I have a link party going, too, and would be thrilled for you to join us :)
    http://www.mymoderncountry.com/2012/10/saturday-showcase-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun ideas! Love them---can't decide on a favorite, not that I have too, but that's how adorable I think they are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Saw you link up on a bunch of link parties. Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop and added it to your list www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget