Friday, January 25, 2013

Red Heart Clip Magnets


Looking for a way to display all your sweet Valentine cards the children are making? Maybe you have some beautiful vintage cards you want to decorate with. Better yet,  leave a sweet love letter for your husband to find! 

Whatever it may be. Here is a quick, simple and cute way to do so.







Materials you will need:

Glitter wood hearts. We found these at the craft store.{or make your own from a cereal box or heavy card stock and add glitter}.


Magnets. We used small round ones.


Mini clothes pins.


Hot glue.




How to:


Have your glue gun ready and waiting. 








                   Glue the heart on to the mini clothes pin.






                       Glue the magnet onto the mini clothes pin.





                            This is what you will end up with.






We are using ours on our white board in the kitchen nook since the family spends so much time in there, they are sure to notice whatever is hung on the red heart clips.






                        Like a vintage French Valentines post card.





                    Or a handmade Valentine card to the family.






                    And even a sweet little love note Valentine.





This would be a fun craft to get the children involved and than they can decide what they want to clip and hang on their special heart magnet.

Who can say, “I have made my heart clean,
I am pure from my sin”?

Proverbs 20:9

Linking To:




TidyMomI Heart Nap TimeUndertheTableandDreamingBig Valentine Party Link Up on Monday Jan 28thSkip To My LouLil\'Luna52 MantelsValentine Link Party Homa StylehomeworkThe Frugal Girls

http://whipperberry.com/

7 comments:

  1. I love the sparkle and versatility! Beautiful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and classy come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! And look super easy! My daughter would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I would get a Valentine...
    Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tutorial!!!
    Great post!! I included it in my post Βόλτα στη Γειτονιά #20 :)
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas!! Here's another I find that I have used & saves a lot of time - is to use red or gold place mats from 'Dollarama' & you can write a message on the back, these can also be used for a pin for your jacket or to give as a gift. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget