Friday, January 4, 2013

Tinsel & Snowflake Wreath For Winter

Something with sparkle.  We are adding a little sparkle to our Winter home with our tinsel and snowflake wreath. 

The silver tinsel adds a depth of coldness and sparkle, perfect to portray Winter with, while the different snowflakes are happy reminders of Winters snow that blankets the earth.


Simple craft items, simple assembly for a Winter wreath.

1.



2.



3.






Ready to hang in that certain spot.






Welcome Winter and welcome all!




Enjoy how Winter speaks to you.





Without words, but with symbolic images that beckon back in time.





Happy Winter with snowflakes and tinsel!

Casting lots causes contentions to cease,
And keeps the mighty apart.
Proverbs 18:18

Linking To:
The Frugal GirlsTidyMomShaken Together

I Heart Nap TimeSkip To My LouUndertheTableandDreaminglil'luna_linking_up_button_2012_09_25

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Simple, but elegant. I need to do this today. My front door is "undecorated" and my granddaughter worries when my door is not decorated. Thanks for sharing. Drop by my kitchen now and then.
    www.tumbleweedcontessa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'm kind of in love with tinsel lately. This wreath is perfect for the cold winter months. Thanks so much for sharing! It's been pinned! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! I need one of these for my front door. It is so bare without the Christmas decorations!
    I just started a new blog hop and would love for you to come over and link up your post or any social media. http://designeddecor.com/talkin-about-thursday-2/

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Share It