Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter Flower Box

We are keeping it simple today with our Easter flower box. If  you have not noticed, our Easter theme is "Risen".

And in case you missed our  Risen Flower Jars post, please feel free to check it out.

This is the box and the scrap book paper we used to cover the box with.

We love using these rubber stamp letters recently. So we went ahead and used them on our Easter flower box too.

We made a twig cross by holding two yard twigs together with a piece of twine.

 Filled up our box with some peony flowers and we added a little lace trim to the sides of the box.

Just keeping the focus on the true meaning of Easter and our eyes on the Lord.

To do righteousness and justice
Is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.

Proverbs 21:3

Linking To:

Skip To My LouThe ScoopLil\'Lunahomework photo blogbutton_zpsb1fa0f6d.jpgSNAP!The 36th AVENUE- A creative DIY blog. Sharing tons of recipes, gift ideas, crafts, home décor and home improvement easy to follow tutorials. Come visit to make the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY on a budget! www.the36thavenue Follow on Pinterest #crafts #decor The Frugal GirlsTidyMom Heart Nap Time


  1. Very nice idea mate. I been thinking of using old Box files in my office for this. I will now buy some good covers. ^_^

  2. I love this idea, too! Your Easter theme is perfect!

  3. Great project! Your pictures are beautiful, too! That's something I'm working on (better pics), any tips?
    I found you today thru the Linky Party at Sugar Bee Crafts, where I'm #245. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

  4. This came out really beautiful.. I get you could even make like smaller singles of this and gift them as Easter gifts.. Awesome idea! Thank you for sharing it :)



There was an error in this gadget