Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Risen Easter Mantel

Time to share our "Risen" Easter mantel with you today. Up to this point you have seen our Risen flower jars and Easter flower box, but now it is time to share the rest of the mantel with you.

Milk glass pedestal bowl filled with lovely colored eggs speaks of Spring and Easter.

Some more painted mason jar fun here. Spray painted pink, we added a few eggs and twig cross to the jar and placed one on each side of the mantel.

We placed our Risen flower jars in the center of the mantel.

          At the end of the mantel is our Easter flower box.

We made a large cross from yard branches the same way we made the smaller crosses.

                    Just have to use purple during Easter.

Are you believing in the Easter miracle? The death, burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ?

                                         A few fresh flowers for our jars.

And we come to the end of the mantel viewing. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit us today!

Every way of a man is right in his own eyes,
But the Lord weighs the hearts.

Proverbs 21:2

Linking To:
Lil\'Luna photo blogbutton_zpsb1fa0f6d.jpgSNAP!The 36th AVENUE- A creative DIY blog. Sharing tons of recipes, gift ideas, crafts, home décor and home improvement easy to follow tutorials. Come visit to make the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY on a budget! www.the36thavenue Follow on Pinterest #crafts #decor The Frugal GirlsTidyMom Heart Nap TimeUndertheTableandDreamingSkip To My LouhomeworkVisit thecsiproject.comSpring HOP Link Party via Nest of Posies52 Mantels


  1. What a beautiful mantel! I especially love the mason jars!

  2. Love the stick cross and purple ribbon! Beautiful!

  3. Hello! I just wanted to tell you that I chose your chocolate lovers bath salt to be featured in my Top 15 Best pampering/beauty DIY projects. If you’d like to see the post and grab a featured button feel free to head on over to my site

    I found you guy's blog through a Pinterest search and I'm really glad that I did. I love the gorgeous decor ideas, the Easter mantle is just beautiful. Anyways, I Just wanted to let you know you were featured and where you could see the post…Happy Thursday!

  4. Your mantel is absolutely lovely! I just love the colors.

  5. Your mantel is beautiful, I love the painted mason jars!

  6. Just beautiful! I love the cross! Might have to copy your idea!

  7. I always love what you do! Love how you incorporated the royal purple color. Very symbolic and beautiful.
    I hope you will share this starting Thursday at The CSI Project. The challenge is Spring Mantels. This is perfect!

  8. Awww...I love those jars and you meaningful theme! You might like the "He is Risen" Cloche I made...hop over if you'd like!
    Visiting from CSI!

  9. I love your mantel!!! I'm going to be featuring your post on Monday! If you would rather not be featured, please feel free to let me know:)




There was an error in this gadget