Monday, June 3, 2013

Princess Felt Play Food

What do you give a princess for her birthday?! Why pretty play princess food of course! These are just stinking CUTE!!! As you may or may not know, we have a passion here for felt play food.

So when we came across these delights from shop Felt Fakery Bakery on Etsy, it was love at first sight.


Just so you know, what you are looking at are two separate orders. The bakery treats is one and the hot chocolate mugs are another.


Look at those perfect slices of vanilla cake with strawberry butter cream frosting. YUM! The bakery treats come with 2 slices of cake, 2 cupcakes and 2 cookies.

The hot chocolate mugs come with two mugs, the hot chocolate that is removable and the dollop of whipped cream also removable.

Love the detail on the cake slices with the pink rick rack.



Look at all that beautiful, soft sweet swirled frosting on the cupcakes! And the pretty sprinkles on the cookies are so sweet.








A princess needs to wash all those sweets down with a nice cup of hot chocolate.


"Oh princess, don't forget your whipped cream on the hot chocolate."






Would have loved these as a child as much as they are loved now. If you are looking for princess play food or just really cute, well made felt play food, stop by and check out Felt Fakery Bakery.



Lord my God, in You I put my trust;
Save me from all those who persecute me;
And deliver me,

Lest they tear me like a lion,
Rending me in pieces, while there is none to deliver.

Psalm 7: 1-2

 Linking To:
By Stephanie LynnThe Scoop link party logohomeworkBubbly Nature CreationsLil\'Lunathe36thavenueparty52 MantelsThe Frugal Girls

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I know some girls who would love these!! Coming over from The Scoop.

    I invite you to come link up to our new #LetsMingle Monday social link party! We also have giveaways each week!
    http://thefirstyearblog.com/2013/06/03/letsmingle-monday-1/

    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely adorable! What little girl wouldn't love to have such pretty play food!?!? Cuteness!!
    Heidi @ handmadefrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured this on my G+ page today! I love it sooooo much:) XO and thank you for coming to Whimsy Wednesday!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait! I forgot to send you the link to my G+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111902135882668872474/posts
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable. Found you from Kelly Dixon on her G+ page. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME! My daughter would keel over if she had something like this. I think I will be putting this on my to craft list! Thanks for sharing at our Make Bake Create party! :)

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget