Saturday, July 13, 2013

Inspiration/ Vintage Wedding

just married bunting
Green Wedding Shoes

We are headed to a wedding today and thought we would give you a little creative inspiration in case you are in the midst of wedding planning. We love the romance and softness of a vintage themed wedding, do you?
We have some lovely images for you to feast your eyes on and get the creative juices flowing too.


vintage wedding reception decor
Green Wedding Shoes



Vintage Wedding Ideas
Wedding Chicks


Vintage Wedding Trend
Country Weddings.com




vintage-decor
Wedding Guide Asia



vintage suitcase wedding card box
Ruffled Blog


Aileetran.com



Aileetran.com




Weddings By Lilly





Weddings By Lilly




Weddings By Lilly



    Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. ...
    1 Corinthians 13

1 comment:

  1. this is just beautiful, love the background od lace curtains for the ceremony. all the decorations are just what i like.

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget