Ready to treat yourself and your family to healthy Paleo Pumpkin Bars? The recipe comes from Elana's Pantry, where Elana serves up recipes that are gluten and dairy free as well as Paleo recipes too.
from Elana's Pantry
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh roasted pumpkin or winter squash (will not work with canned pumpkin)
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- In a food processor, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon
- Pulse in eggs, pumpkin, honey and oil until well combined
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand
- Transfer batter to an 8 x 8 inch baking pan
- Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes
- Cool and serve
Makes 16 Squares
These Paleo Pumpkin Bars are tasty and filling and the little spooks are going to love them too!
We used natural parchment paper and orange and black ribbon to add a little pizzazz to the pumpkin bars.
Who would not love opening up their sack lunch and finding one of these cheerful bars awaiting them?!
Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.