Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sharing the Love ~ Bible Verse Valentine's

We love sharing the love with you when we find something we are really passionate about!
Today's love we are sharing is from Rachel Wojnarowski 
blog where she inspires faith for everyday living.
We used Rachel's free bible verse Valentines on some conversation heart boxed candy... and so we present to you.. Bible Verse Valentine's!

Rachel Wojnarowski Bible Verse Printables

These are the bible verse Valentines we used above.

We wrapped up boxes of conversation hearts in white paper and than taped on the front of the box the bible Valentines.

{Our favorite one!}

We are thinking these would be perfect for Sunday school!

Are you feeling the love?!

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-13

Linking To:
sharing the love Giveaway SNAP! link party palooza banner

No comments:

Post a Comment


There was an error in this gadget