Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pastel Easter Mantel



Seems like time is flying by and we are now decorating for Easter.
Our theme this year is natural, rustic, shabby and pastel... and this is our Pastel Easter Mantel.






We did make some new Easter purchases this year. We found a pastel, rustic Easter egg wreath and eggs...some with a ribbon loop to hang and some without. We also found some little bird nests, pastel picks, a wooden cross and silk flowers.






We painted the wood cross white and tucked it into the egg wreath. We like that is is not permanently fixed to the wreath so that we can use the cross and wreath together or apart for different looks.

We had a vintage Easter greeting embellishment that we also thought would look good tucked into the wreath.







Our beautiful peony flowers are perfect for our homemade burlap and lace mason jar vases.









We whipped up a Easter sign and used an old frame decorated with pastel pearl stickers to frame it in.









Sweet little bird nests and eggs in apothecary jars always make us happy!










We even used our milk glass candy dish was to hold more eggs and a special egg decorated with a small wooden cross.















Just have to have an Easter tree. 
Love manzanita branches to make an Easter tree with,but any branch will do.








And of course, a display of our faith and the reason for celebrating Easter, our RISEN burlap sign.


To make yours, go to The Cottage Market and download your burlap letters to spell out whatever word or words you would like, than punch two holes in each letter... string the letters onto a piece of twine... and tie on some rough cut pieces of burlap here and their on the garland...and hang.




The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.
Psalm 23:1-3

Linking To:

The 36th AvenueTip_Me_Tuesday_Button_TipJunkie-jpghomeworkSNAP! link-party-palooza-buttonBy Stephanie LynnSkip To My LouFlamingo Toes

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I wish our fireplace was white and not dark brick - light mantel decor looks funny on it. I just love all the bright pastel colors you have and that banner - PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Easter décor! So pretty! I guess I need to get out my Easter things...I'm always running a bit behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mantle! I love the risen banner.

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Share It