Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mothers Day Tea Party Inspiration

Confetti Sunshine

In case you are looking for ways to celebrate mom this Mothers Day, consider a 

Mothers Day Tea Party!

We found some of the loveliest ideas for putting together a heartfelt celebration for mom.


teaparty_runner
FISKARS







Celebrations At Home



A Mother's Soiree via Kara's Party Ideas | Kara'sPartyIdeas.com #Mother'sDay #Party #Ideas #Decorations #Supplies #Vintage (19)
Kara's Party Ideas




The Frosted Petticoat






The Frosted Petticoat




The Frosted Petticoat





Chin Deep


096
Love My Dress

072
Love My Dress




4
Love My Dress





The Rose Garden





earl_grey_rhubarb_cake-3_filtered
Raspberri Cupcakes






Lemon-cake-DSC_0529-450w
Chin Deep






Daisy Pink Cupcake





Design Addict Mom









Constance Zhan






Catch My Party






Catch My Party








Modern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower
HWTM



It is written, "As surely as I live," says the Lord, "every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God."

Romans 14:11







No comments:

Post a Comment

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget