Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Snowman Candles


How cute are these Snowman Candles!!!!!  They may not be Frosty The Snowman, but we love them just the same! These little cuties are fun to give as neighbor gifts, teacher gifts or just line them up on a countertop and enjoy!





To make Snowman Candles we used:

Peppermint Dollar Store jar candles
Mini snowman ornament from Walmart (it had a clip on it that we removed)
Black buttons
red ribbon
Glue

Directions:



Glue on the buttons.



 Tie on the ribbon like a scarf.



Glue on the hats. We loves these hats!!!




And they are that simple.... and cute!



Merry Christmas!





Mary said, "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.... The Mighty One has done great things for me - holy is his name."
Luke 1:46

Linking To:
Tip_Me_Tuesday_Button_TipJunkie-jpgSNAP! Conferencelink party palooza bannerTPB Button Largebowdabra showcase dec 20










1 comment:

  1. I love these! They are just so adorable. I would like to invite you to share this tutorial on the Saturday showcase at Bowdabra.com.

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

There was an error in this gadget