Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lost Socks!

I love the smell of Dreft Laundry Detergent. Before I was pregnant I would wander over to the laundry soap isle and find myself drawn to the cute pink label and pink cap. I had never been a fan of the baby powder scent, but my husband was right back then when he would tell me "just wait until we have a baby, everything will change." He was right! I love it, now.

Well, I thought I was doing pretty well with this laundry thing. Until tonight, when this happened:
Not one matching sock in the load! They aren't in the dryer, either. Where have the socks gone?

I'm thinking about buying one of these - washable mesh laundry bags -

But, before I do that I'm going to figure out if I can make one. Has anyone ever tried making one? Sewing on mesh scares me a little.

1 comment:

  1. Oh those forever lost socks! What does happen to them? They go in the washer together, and then get lost somewhere in a big black hole! Well, I am sure you will think of something to do with those socks!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.