Saturday, November 17, 2012

Decorating With Nature

Something from God.  Sometimes the most beautiful holiday decorating we can do is by simply bring in a piece of God's creation. How beautiful are the persimmons in a simple wicker basket. They look like tiny sweet pumpkins. Decorating with nature is a good thing.



Forgive us if there is not a lot of conversation in this post. We are hopeful the beauty of the persimmons will speak to you.







Be inspired,get creative!

In mercy and truth
Atonement is provided for iniquity;
And by the fear of the Lord one departs from evil.
Proverbs 16:6

Linking To:
WTFabI Heart Nap Time

Todays Creative BlogLil\'LunaVisit thecsiproject.com


2 comments:

  1. I love persimmons (just ate one today in fact). I wish I lived in an area where I could grow them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great, looks beautiful and very fall. Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.